domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

Oh the Irony

I feel like my life has just come back and bit me in the ass. As I am sitting here staring at all of my possessions cramped into one large duffel bag I realize that I had it comin'.

After aaaalll of my jokes, my jabs, and long rants about women in Spain who seem to want to just squeeze themselves into any garment of clothing that is way too small, it seems only fitting that my bag is bursting at the seems.

And now I know how these disgusting women must feel putting these poor and unaware pieces of clothing over their grotesque bodies. I laid on my suitcase for a while for it to flatten out before I could even zip it.

I even felt the disappointment these women must feel when I grabbed my luggage scale and read 25 kg. That's not going to fly with the airline. But unlike these tank-top wearing, white capri rockin' women, I was able to take out some of the bulk and put it into another bag.

I love how things are seemingly coming full circle in my journey... first trips to Betis & Buddha, and now a too-fat bag only too reminiscent of the fat Sevillana gypsies whom I've so enjoyed making fun of for 5 months.

I'm going to miss this place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario