martes, 9 de junio de 2009

List-erical

In my emotional state (facing the fact that this incredible experience is drawing to a close), I have decided to write out my emotions in list form. I will ponder the pros of going home, as well as the cons of leaving this oasis of no work, all play known as mi Sevilla.

America, Fuck Yeah (Pros)
  • MOM'S COOKING - the dankness I've been missing
  • FAMWY AND FWENDS are alright, too
  • MY DOGS 
  • My car / Driving
  • Going to the gym and working off this tortilla de espanola ass I've acquired
  • Ice
  • FREE REFILLS
  • MEXICAN FOOD WITH SOUR CREAM AND BLACK BEANS mmmm
  • Target and other one-stop places
  • No more withdrawal fees on my card
  • Obscurity with men
  • Concerts
  • Chapel Hill Bar Nights
  • Things being open on Sunday
  • Movies/TV/Everything in ENGLISH
  • Air Conditioning 
  • N64
  • Efficiency
  • Communicating at my level of intelligence
Sevilla Make Yo Clothes Come Off (Umm Cons about leaving?)
  • MY SENORA
  • LAZY DAYS BY THE RIVER
  • SEVILLA FRIENDS
  • Shopping
  • Walking everywhere (I'm not a full-on tree hugger but I do like walking better than driving)
  • Back to classes which require effort
  • Better clubs & bars in Sevi
  • Mejorando mi espanol, porque yo se que no voy a practicar tanto en los EEUU.
  • Traveling is easy and awesome. Can't exactly roll up in London for the weekend from NC, now can I?
  • Senora's cooking is dank / I'm obsessed with Tortilla
  • Torta de Queso not the same
  • Supercor non-existent in the states
  • Botellon "legal" here
  • Facing that I'll be a Senior
  • Facing that I need to get a job in one year
  • Facing that I'm going to be bankrupt a la MC Hammer
  • Coloniales Almond Chicken
  • Not living in a place with thousands of years of history
I'll definitely be adding to this as the week goes on. If you're still in Sevi, tell me your thoughts and I'll add them if I agree. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario