lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

**Sidenote

Sorry, gotta get this off my chest. It'll be short and sweet.

I don't know why people feel the need to continually remind me of a fact that I already know: Yes, I DID miss UNC winning the National Championship.  And after a week of pure depression and a few months of thinking I realized the following:

My semester, no matter what, kicks your semester's ASS.

I wouldn't even care if the god-damn Dalai Lama himself came to campus; I still feel like I made the best decision of my entire life doing this study abroad.  Seriously.  I absolutely DO NOT feel that I missed out on anything.  In fact, I would've missed out on much more had I done a summer or fall abroad.  You go on with your 3rd-degree bonfire burns, and I'll reminisce about my awesome new friends and life-shaping experiences in Europe (and a little bit of Africa, too). Okay? Leave me alone now.  

Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario