sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

I'm not high, I swear

Okay, so I've been thinking a lot these past few days, probably because it's Semana Santa and, besides Paris, I didn't make any plans but to lay around Sevilla for 4 days. I apologize in advance for what I'm about to do, and that's go philosophical on your ass (and no, I'm not smoking the reefer).

So yeah, I've been thinking a lot about UNC in Sevilla and all the people here. Yes, we all hang out. We've been here for, what, 3 months and some change now... we go to school together, travel together, go out together. We've got our own little bubble over here in Spain & it's great and dandy, but I'm just wondering how it's going to translate back to UNC.

It's like that TV show "The Bachelor." At the end of every season, oh my god they're soooo in love and they're engaged and everything's perfect, blah blah blah gag me. But what happens when the cameras are turned off? It's over. The magic's gone. And as much as you try to make it translate into your real life, it doesn't. (And every season I get pissed off because I really thought it was going to work out).

So that's what I'm anxious to find out about when we get back. Will the bonds of Sevilla be broken? (Wow, that sentence was lame)... we will find out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario