miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2009

What I hate this week:

Hi.

I am starting a new weekly segment on my blog!!! Get PUMPED. MUSCLE MIIIIIIIILK. Okay, but really. It's just going to be a weekly blurb, if you will, about something that I hate. I know you are all shocked to see that this happy creature has any type of pent-up rage against anything, but alas, it's true.

This week is a tie. In fact, I was considering just adding them to my old pop culture blog, but I decided to make a weekly segment because I'm so full of hate.

1. Rat tails & Mullets

I feel like this is self-explanatory. Who thinks a mullet is cute on a guy? Who would like to twirl a braided rat tail while making out with a macho Spaniard?

*cricket, cricket* *passing tumbleweed*

That's right, NO ONE ON EARTH finds either of these two things attractive. Regardless, Spanish men continue to rock them both. I hate myself, because I really think mullets are funny sometimes and enjoy taking the occassional paparazzi picture with a horrid mullet in the background (Shout out Busch Gardens Family Trip). I feel as though I might have egged on the fad. Regardless of my escapades and penchant for stalkerazzi pics, both mullets and rat tails, even a few inches long, are unacceptable in the free world. Come on, Spain.


I HATE YOU.


2. Jean-on-Jean Combo

Oh, now this is a definite HELL NO. I am no fashion guru by any means, but for god's sake, I know that one does not EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVERRRRR wear a jean jacket with jeans. It's deplorable. Even more heinous is the "he-who-must-not-be-named" of the denim world: the combination of two DIFFERENT SHADES OF JEAN! Holy hellll. I have seen way too much of this lately.


I HATE YOU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario