sábado, 7 de febrero de 2009

Carolyn Moore


Hey... so this blog is dedicated to Carolyn Moore because she was my hero last night, if only for about 2 minutes. There is a problem here in Spain called "MACHISMO." I guess men think they can say and do whatever they want to females without reprimand. And, as I've said before, it's especially tough for us American girls because they like to say the most inappropriate things that NO American guy would dare say to a female. It's absurd.

So... last night, we were walking alone trying to find a discoteca in the Viapol area close to our house (because we all just wanna dance sometimes, yea?). As we're walking, this fucking Spaniard walks by and says, "Eat Your P*ssy." Of course, I am so completely dumbfounded by the fact that someone is saying this to me that I cannot, like a four-year-old, use my words. Carolyn, on the other hand, quickly responds with a sharp F-U. The guy then stops and says, "You two fuck me." WOW. Again, no words. In English, I would be going CHRISTIAN BALE on this guy (please tell me you've heard the freak-out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXVuy0h29c).

But, thank god I had tiny, sassy Carolyn to respond with the following:

"Nadie quiere fucarte."

OH MY GOD!!! When that happened, alllll of his friends were like "OOOHHH!" I am pretty sure a single tear went down my face when she said that, and another one is building up as I write this. The constant SASS is now working in her favor. And whenever I walk around Sevilla at night, I think she needs to protect me from my Helen Keller muteness when creepy Spaniards are disrespectin'.

3 comentarios:

  1. hahahaha.... I'm sorry I missed that, lol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. carolyn, we will have a moment of silence here in ch to commemorate your braveness in the face of fuck-tardness.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love how she made up "Fucar"... classic

    ResponderEliminar